Transducer for Active, Apparent, Reactive Power, Phase Angle and Power Factor
The SIRAX BT5400 is used to measure and convert Active, Apparent, Reactive Power, Phase Angle & Power Factor of a Single phase or Three phase AC System with balanced or unbalanced load into an proportional DC current or voltage output signal.
- Connection type: One-phase, 3-phase 3-wire balanced or unbalanced load or 3-phase 4-wire balanced or unbalanced load
- Measuring input for power
- Nominal voltage up to 500 V, nominal current 1 / 5 A
- 2 configurable analog outputs linear or kinked in a unipolar range of
0…20 mA / 4…20 mA or 0…10 V or
a bipolar range of -20…0 mA or -10…0…+10 V
- Quick on-site programming using push buttons or via CB-Configurator software
- Simple on-site device operation
- Clear and well readable representation of measured data via LCD display
- Flexible communication and remote readout via integrated Modbus RTU interface
- DIN rail for top-hat rail mounting
With the CB-Configurator software the measured values may be programmed even more easily.
SMARTCOLLECT is a data management software which can acquire measured data in an easy manner and store the same in an open SQL database. This software offers basic functionalities for data analysis and for easy energy monitoring as well as the easy preparation and disposal of reports.
Devices of SIRAX SERIES are already predefined and selectable in the software.